Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Issues.

I'm at home again, second time in two weeks. I'm mostly collecting my crap and switching cars, but sitting here is making me twitch. I keep looking out the front window thinking I see headlights coming up the culdesac, and then nothing. What exactly am I waiting/looking for? Nevermind. I know exactly what I'm looking for, but that's not happening. I really don't even want to be here. A huge part of me wants to drive back up to oshkosh and sleep there tonight. But that would be irrational, and a waste of gas seeing as how I still need the truck. I hung out with Walter today. It was awkward and uncomfortable and I kinda wish I wouldnt have done it, cause I wasn't ready for it. Not at all. And at this point, I don't know if I ever would be.I've been thinking recently about whether or not I can trust someone. How can you trust someone 100%? A good cynic would say that you cant, or at least that you could never know for sure. I know many a couple that hide so many things from eachother. I don't like that, no sir. So I think, how trust? And I've decided something, in order to trust someone, completely, you need to have faith in them.Here's the plan for the rest of my evening:Drink a hand grenadeFinish watching Saved!Play guitarCry myself into a comaWell, maybe not the last one, but it's one of those kinda nights. Shitty, boring, too quiet. Fucking headlights...