Sunday, July 1, 2007

Something Funny Happened on the Way to Bed...

Ok, about to turn in...Had random thought about blogs i hadnt read in a while....Ran across these gems....The Five Stages of Grief:1. Denial - Shit aint real, son...2. Whiskey - Internally, externally, whatever...3. New Found Glory - I'm pretty sure step three is New Found Glory...4. Anger - Generally facilitated by step 2...5. Baggage - You gotta have something to torment the next girl with...-And-Me: Vista, let me change the default user.Vista: MEEP! Nope. Can. Not.Me: Please, stop alerting me everytime anything runs. Disable alerts. Click.Vista: ALERT! Are you sure you want to disable alerts?Me: Yes.Vista: Reboot! Allow me to spontaneous reactivate alerts by alerting you that I'm throwing alerts.Me: Vista, SAFETY DANCE.Vista: S-A-F-E-T-Y. Look at your hands. Reboot please.Me: Are you sure you're Premium?Vista: Yes, Basic comes with a built in ballpuncher.Me: Vista, download pr0n. Erection, stat!Vista: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Man I love Harvey...