Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ah yes, ain't that fresh

I have really come to love Arrested Development. The characters are all just so wonderfully hilarious. I want to be able to write a story with that much color but I just dont feel inspired. I dont hang out with or know all to many wildly rediculous people. Erika has her mom, which has inspiried piles of stories. I read Ryan's roomate Tyler's Bat Killa story as well as his other posts on facebook which too are just wonderfully hilarious. (Side note: he should really consider a minor in creative writing) Maybe I'm not meant to write about humor seeing as how most of my life hasnt been deffined by hilarious moments, but instead by moments that are both tragic and dissapointing. Heh, we'll see what happens there.I need to get more organized. For the longest time Ive been one of those students of chaos theory, and it works pretty well until I have a deadline for something that requires me finding paperwork in my room. So perhaps I'll just clean my room.....or at least keep it clean until I move to my new place where there will be more room to shove stuff in to my floor to ceiling mirrored closets.....I know you're jealous, its ok. Imagine the possibility of mirrored closets, I know I can, and its awesome!I am so totally ready to move out and into our new place. My room is not very conducive to hanging out, nor is the main room. It looks nothing like a living room. And my bedroom is good for nothing more than laying around in my bed...fun. Less than two months away.I took my bike out for a ride today, all the way up to the vinnies on bowen. I needed another picture frame and i picked up this super ugly coffee cup that I plan to grow some foliage in. For those of you that dont know, the first monday of every month is 1/2 off everything in the store. So i got my sweet coffee cup and my picture frame for the low low price of 53 cents.I'm kinda sad that I havent gotten a call back from Kevin yet about working on stuff for next year, but perhaps hes busy with his internship. I really wish i would have gotten one, but to be quite honest, i did not try all that hard.