Sunday, April 1, 2007

Optimistic?

I'm surprised you even know how to fucking spell it.I was told recently by a new "boss" of mine that pessimism is kind of like an occupational hazard when you're a journalist. I'd agree, but I wonder are pessimists born or developed? Does being a journalist make you pessimistic or are all journalists pessimists to begin with? It's an interesting thought. I think I've always been one and perhaps that coupled with my interest in writing has pushed me to the profession. Now I'm not saying that journalism and homosexuality are on the same level, but its the same concept......nature or nurture? I'm feeling more and more stifled by the campus here......I really hope I get my internship in Madison this summer....it would be a nice change from here and sweet ol' west bend....at least in Madison I won't run into people I hate running into, and no meg, that does not mean you.....I always love running into you. Honestly though, I really love Madison, every time I'm there its a good time, however part of that is due to the fact that Im usually with Shweebs. I'm excited to go the the festival, and am planning on living off of palmeni for the entire weekend.I'm tired and gassy and im going to bed.By the way.....those of you who stopped using your blog........knock it the fuck off...i like reading them.